Thursday, November 15, 2012

69 xlch survivor for sale

Hi, the bike was built and painted in the early 70s by from what I'm told a well known painter. It is un touched in all its 70s glory. It runs perfect, I'll send a video of it running. It starts first few kicks. The clutch drags just a bit, probably time for new clutch plates. Super easy standard maintenance. Everything is in great shape. It's a magneto bike so there is no battery. Ignition and light switches are hidden under the seat. I don't think there is a single tear in the seat. Nice chrome on the springer with a 17" mini drum brake wheel out front. The bike rides great and is a lot of fun. Clear title. Matching belly numbers, titled as a 69 Harley Davidson. No repairs on the cases. I wish I could keep it but I need to fund my born free 5 build. Email pinheaddrums@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment